Subject: [RFT PATCH v1 3/3] net: smc91c111: flush packets on RCR register changes
From: Peter Crosthwaite <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 10 Sep 2015 21:24:12 -0700

The SOFT_RST or RXEN in the control register can be used as a condition
to unblock the net layer via can_receive(). So check for possible
flushes on RCR changes. This will drop all pending packets on soft
reset or disable which is the functional intent of the can_receive()
logic.

Signed-off-by: Peter Crosthwaite <[email-masked]>

Upstream-Status: Submitted
---

 hw/net/smc91c111.c | 1 +
 1 file changed, 1 insertion(+)

Index: qemu-2.4.0/hw/net/smc91c111.c
===================================================================
--- qemu-2.4.0.orig/hw/net/smc91c111.c
+++ qemu-2.4.0/hw/net/smc91c111.c
@@ -331,6 +331,7 @@ static void smc91c111_writeb(void *opaqu
             if (s->rcr & RCR_SOFT_RST) {
                 smc91c111_reset(DEVICE(s));
             }
+            smc91c111_flush_queued_packets(s);
             return;
         case 10: case 11: /* RPCR */
             /* Ignored */